THE DATA WE COLLECTWe collect personal data that indentify you as a member or portal user, through your job application in our system, personal data, by phone, at job interviews and in other communication with candidates for employment or our clients. The following personal data can be collected:
Data about employees:
- contact data (eg. name, surname, address, place and phone number), and other information you provide us via the contact form on our website. previous employments, work experience and education
- language skills and other job-related skills
- date of birth
- test and survey results
- recommendation data
- information contained in your resume, information you provide about your professional interests and other information about job-related qualifications
- photos (exclusively if you upload it in a system by yourself, e.g. in a CV, or in case when employer wants to be sure it was you who were solving tests, in which case, your additional consent will be asked for).
- video record (exclusively and only with your additional consent, in case when employer wants to be sure it was you who were solving tests, or when you have to answer questions on a video interview).
- contact data (eg. adress, phone number, e-mail address
THE AUTOMATIC DATA WE COLLECTWhen you visit our Website, we can automatically collect certain information, such as IP address, browser features, device features, operating system, language settings, data on our Website usage and other statistical data on visiting the Website. We can associate certain data we have collected automatically with other data to find out, for example, whether you have opened the email we sent you.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATAPersonal data processing is legally based on a legitimate interest of a data processor or third party.
The aim of personal data processing is validation of testing results.
THE COLLECTED DATA USAGEWe use the collected data for the following activities:
- Providing services to find workers and jobs and linking workers and employers.
- Payment processing
- Managing relationships between our clients
- Notifying about available jobs and other information on competitions and surveys of the labor market.
- Answering your questions
- Improving our business
- Implementation of legal obligations and requirements we are obliged to respond to, respect the contractual obligations and our business rules
In addition to the above activities, if you are an associate or a job applicant and you have signed up for a particular job or have opened an account for the purpose of submitting a job application, the data we have collected can also be used for the following purposes:
- providing you the opportunities for employment
- providing you services, such as education, counseling and services related to career and profession changes
- evaluating your suitability for a particular workplace and data analyses, such are candidate analysis and analysis of a database of available associates, evaluating the individual performance and skills, including work skills evaluations, skills deficiency identification, using data to connect individual job seekers or workers with specific job positions.
- The data we collect can also be used in other ways, on which you will be informed before the begining of data collection.
SHARED DATASelekcija.hr guarantees our users that personal data collected during registration or later by editing your own user profile, will not be shared or presented to third parties and will not be available to individuals outside Selekcija.hr, except pursuant to a legal obligation. As a job candidate, your personal information can be shared with our business partners who have the job opportunities and interest in the employment of our users, and with other people with whom we work, with aim of finding job vacancies and workers.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information in cases of fraud investigation or illegal activity investigation.
Any other transfer of your personal data requires to previously obtain your explicit consent. We will process your personal information even after you apply for a job only if you have given consent for such processing.
DATA SAVINGSelekcija.hr approachs to personal data storage conscientiously, investing maximum efforts to make your data spell in the best possible way. The transfer of personal data is carried out on the Internet and despite all efforts made, it is never completely safe. Selekcija.hr does not guarantee the security of such transfer, therefore every user is given data at his own risk. After collecting of personal data of the user, Selekcija.hr will take all necessary measures to prevent any form of data misuse.Our servers are located in the Republic of Germany so your data in encrypted digital format can be transferred and stored in that country.
DATA DELITIONYour personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- deletion of your personal information by you, the User
- If you where are a job candidate, deletion of your personal information could be made by an User(Company)
- After your written request
YOUR RIGHTSYour personal data protection rights, in line with the conditions of GDPR, are:
- right to access personal data,
- right to edit, delete or limit the analysis of your personal data
- right to lodge a complaint on analysis
- and right of transferability of your analysed personal data.
We offer you a choice of how we communicate with you and how we collect personal information. In order to change your preferences and information, to request removal from the email recipient list, to submit your request, please contact us on the addresses listed below. In accordance with the law, you may require the access to your personal data or require us to correct, delete, or block your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTIONWe maintain administrative, technical and physical protection that was created to protect personal data from unintentional, unauthorized and illegal alteration, disclosure, usage or losses. For additional security of your personal data,after you first sing up in the system,please change the assigned access data.
Ul. Put Mostina 8
Email: [email protected]