DON’T SEND A MAN TO DO A MACHINE’S JOB!
DOK-ING is an engineering powerhouse of heavy-duty robotics & autonomous systems. The company is an international market leader and has more than 70% of the market share in more than 40 countries globally. In the previous period, the company has grown by more than 230% and the company’s average salary raised up to 30%. The headquarter in the Croatian capital is spreading on almost 20,000 m2 and, besides the Zagreb office, DOK-ING is incorporated on the following continents: North & South America, Europe, Africa & Asia. In more than 30 years of being in the business, the company has been recognized for changing the industrial landscape by its innovative approach and won many international “doing business and industrial” awards in innovations and technologies.
In a few words, by integrating its own innovations and new technologies, develops and manufactures robotic and autonomous systems to protect human lives & property in dull dirty and dangerous environments, known to responders, primarily in Military Engineering, CBRNE, Emergency Response & Underground Mining.
We are seeking a highly organized and dynamic individual to join our team as the:
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION OFFICE (m/f)
As a Head of Administration Office, you will play a crucial role in coordinating and providing administrative support and with various tasks to ensure the smooth operation of our company.
- Performing legal and other supporting administrative tasks within the Company
- Drafting Management Board resolutions and other legal documents
- Coordinating and organizing tasks and activities of the Management Board members
- Writing business correspondence for the needs of the Management Bord
- Monitoring and responding to emails received at the Company's official email address, and maintaining appropriate correspondence
- Participating in the organization of official trips for Management Board Members and other parties and processing travel orders upon return
- Administration of the documentation management system
- Coordinating change management in the field of the administration office
- Participating in key company meetings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law or a related field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in using office software and technology tools
- Knowledge of relevant legal regulations and compliance requirements
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality
What do we expect:
- Critical thinking and a creative approach to work challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
- A result-oriented approach
- Flexibility and proactivity in problem-solving
- The ability to perform an editorial review that checks conformance to style, grammar, and document readability
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to work on challenging and innovative environment in the robotics & autonomous field
- A dynamic, open-minded and motivating work-life balance environment oriented toward knowledge sharing
- Ability to work with cutting-edge tools & technologies
- Opportunities for growth and learning through the systematic employee education system
- An attractive compensation package
- Support for sports activities
- Additional health insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply for the job position and become an important part of #DOKINGforces.